Academic Careers and Gender Equity: Lessons Learned from MIT1
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 137–153, March 2003
How to Cite
Bailyn, L. (2003), Academic Careers and Gender Equity: Lessons Learned from MIT. Gender, Work & Organization, 10: 137–153. doi: 10.1111/1468-0432.00008
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!