Social structures and social change in seventh-century England: the law codes and complementary sources
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Historical Research
Special Issue: Early Medieval Law in Context. Guest Editor: Jenny Benham
Volume 86, Issue 233, pages 394–407, August 2013
How to Cite
Hines, J. (2013), Social structures and social change in seventh-century England: the law codes and complementary sources. Historical Research, 86: 394–407. doi: 10.1111/1468-2281.12002
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!