The author would like to thank this journal's reviewers for their useful comments and suggestions. Research for this article was supported by a British Academy Small Research Grant.
Talk, script and print: the making of island books in early modern Venice†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 86, Issue 232, pages 207–229, May 2013
How to Cite
Stouraiti, A. (2013), Talk, script and print: the making of island books in early modern Venice. Historical Research, 86: 207–229. doi: 10.1111/1468-2281.12014
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!