The author thanks Charles Donahue, Paul Halliday, Mark Kishlansky, Ian Williams, Nicholas Popper, Louis Knafla, Ann Blair, Darryl Dee and John McDiarmid for their comments and advice on this article. Thanks are also due to Suzy Nelson for her support and to Harvard University for the financial aid needed to undertake the archival research. The author gratefully acknowledges the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Remembering usurpation: the common lawyers, Reformation narratives and the prerogative, 1578–1616†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 86, Issue 234, pages 619–637, November 2013
How to Cite
Smith, D. C. (2013), Remembering usurpation: the common lawyers, Reformation narratives and the prerogative, 1578–1616. Historical Research, 86: 619–637. doi: 10.1111/1468-2281.12018
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!