The authors would like to thank Rod Kedward and Bill Osgerby for their insights, and those former and current students who took the trouble to respond to the written questionnaire.
Investigating the sixties at a sixties institution: teaching as historiography†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 87, Issue 235, pages 154–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Robinson, L. and Warne, C. (2014), Investigating the sixties at a sixties institution: teaching as historiography. Historical Research, 87: 154–177. doi: 10.1111/1468-2281.12038
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!