As well as Historical Research's editors and referees, the author is very grateful to Antonia Fitzpatrick, Peregrine Horden, Peter Murray Jones, David Juste, Sophie Page, Simon T. Parsons and Catherine Rider for advice, encouragement and references. Images are published with the help of a grant from the late Miss Isobel Thornley's bequest to the University of London.
Licit medicine or ‘Pythagorean necromancy'? The ‘Sphere of Life and Death’ in late medieval England†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 87, Issue 238, pages 611–632, November 2014
How to Cite
Edge, J. (2014), Licit medicine or ‘Pythagorean necromancy'? The ‘Sphere of Life and Death’ in late medieval England. Historical Research, 87: 611–632. doi: 10.1111/1468-2281.12067
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!