I am grateful to Matthew Rendle, Aaron Retish and the anonymous readers for their thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
State Expansion and the Criminal Investigation Militia during the Russian Civil War
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. History © 2013 The Historical Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 98, Issue 331, pages 406–427, July 2013
How to Cite
Frame, M. (2013), State Expansion and the Criminal Investigation Militia during the Russian Civil War. History, 98: 406–427. doi: 10.1111/1468-229X.12015
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!