Reviews and Short Notices
Monarchy and Exile: The Politics of Legitimacy from Marie de Medicis to Wilhelm II. Edited by Philip Mansel and Torsten Riotte . Palgrave Macmillan. 2011. 376pp. £65.00.
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. History © 2013 The Historical Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 98, Issue 331, pages 428–429, July 2013
How to Cite
Urbach, K. (2013), Monarchy and Exile: The Politics of Legitimacy from Marie de Medicis to Wilhelm II. Edited by Philip Mansel and Torsten Riotte . Palgrave Macmillan. 2011. 376pp. £65.00. History, 98: 428–429. doi: 10.1111/1468-229X.12017
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!