Reviews and Short Notices
Understanding Monastic Practices of Oral Communication (Western Europe: Tenth–Thirteenth Centuries). Edited by Steven Vanderputten . Brepols. 2011. 390pp. €85.00.
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. History © 2013 The Historical Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 98, Issue 331, pages 433–435, July 2013
How to Cite
Ihnat, K. (2013), Understanding Monastic Practices of Oral Communication (Western Europe: Tenth–Thirteenth Centuries). Edited by Steven Vanderputten . Brepols. 2011. 390pp. €85.00. History, 98: 433–435. doi: 10.1111/1468-229X.12017_5
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!