Patriotism, the Great War and the Decline of Victorian Manliness
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. History © 2014 The Historical Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 99, Issue 334, pages 40–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Fletcher, A. (2014), Patriotism, the Great War and the Decline of Victorian Manliness. History, 99: 40–72. doi: 10.1111/1468-229X.12044
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!