‘Not getting his meals in the kitchen’: Lord Acton's Quest for Public Office, 1892–1894
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. History © 2014 The Historical Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 99, Issue 334, pages 19–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Otte, T. G. (2014), ‘Not getting his meals in the kitchen’: Lord Acton's Quest for Public Office, 1892–1894. History, 99: 19–39. doi: 10.1111/1468-229X.12048
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!