School of Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ 08854. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This paper was presented at the Industrial Relations Research Association Conference in New Orleans in January 2001 and at the Employment and Disability Policy Institute, sponsored by Cornell University, in Washington, D.C., in October 2001. Helpful comments have been provided by David Stapleton, Carol Petersen, David Wittenburg, and Peter David Blanck. The authors are responsible for any remaining errors and omissions.
Employment of People with Disabilities Following the ADA
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 31–66, January 2003
How to Cite
Kruse, D. and Schur, L. (2003), Employment of People with Disabilities Following the ADA. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 42: 31–66. doi: 10.1111/1468-232X.00275
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!