The polyphonic spree: the case of the Liverpool Dockers
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 290–304, October 2003
How to Cite
Carter, C., Clegg, S., Hogan, J. and Kornberger, M. (2003), The polyphonic spree: the case of the Liverpool Dockers. Industrial Relations Journal, 34: 290–304. doi: 10.1111/1468-2338.00276
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!