The author is grateful to the Leverhulme Trust, the Nuffield Foundation and the British Academy for funding different stages of the research on which this article is based.
Greece: the persistence of political terrorism
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 131–142, January 2013
How to Cite
KASSIMERIS, G. (2013), Greece: the persistence of political terrorism. International Affairs, 89: 131–142. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12008
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!