I would like to thank several doctoral candidates at LSE for their critical feedback on this article, particularly my research assistant Andrew Bowen, a Ph.D. candidate at LSE, who read and synthesized two versions of it. My thanks also go to Robert Lowe, Manager of the LSE's Middle East Centre, for his editorial help with the article.
The Obama approach to the Middle East: the end of America's moment?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: The Middle East ten years after the invasion of Iraq
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 299–323, March 2013
How to Cite
GERGES, F. A. (2013), The Obama approach to the Middle East: the end of America's moment?. International Affairs, 89: 299–323. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12019
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Authoritarian ‘geopolitics’ of survival in the Arab Spring, Third World Quarterly, 2015, 36, 2, 322, ,
- 2Obama's wavering: US foreign policy on the Egyptian crisis, 2011–13, Contemporary Arab Affairs, 2015, 8, 1, 65, ,
- 3China's Response to the Revolts in the Arab World: A Case of Pragmatic Diplomacy, Mediterranean Politics, 2014, 19, 1, 2, ,