I would like to thank several doctoral candidates at LSE for their critical feedback on this article, particularly my research assistant Andrew Bowen, a Ph.D. candidate at LSE, who read and synthesized two versions of it. My thanks also go to Robert Lowe, Manager of the LSE's Middle East Centre, for his editorial help with the article.
The Obama approach to the Middle East: the end of America's moment?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: The Middle East ten years after the invasion of Iraq
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 299–323, March 2013
How to Cite
GERGES, F. A. (2013), The Obama approach to the Middle East: the end of America's moment?. International Affairs, 89: 299–323. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12019
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!