The author would like to thank Hasan Turunç for reading and commenting on an earlier draft of this article.
Turkey's ‘double gravity’ predicament: the foreign policy of a newly activist power
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: The Middle East ten years after the invasion of Iraq
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 381–397, March 2013
How to Cite
ROBINS, P. (2013), Turkey's ‘double gravity’ predicament: the foreign policy of a newly activist power. International Affairs, 89: 381–397. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12023
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!