I am grateful to Amrita Narlikar, Caroline Soper, Donna Lee, Francis Kornegay, Maxi Schoeman and the anonymous reviewers for valuable comments on earlier drafts.
Africa and the rising powers: bargaining for the ‘marginalized many’
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: Negotiating the rise of new powers
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 673–693, May 2013
How to Cite
VICKERS, B. (2013), Africa and the rising powers: bargaining for the ‘marginalized many’. International Affairs, 89: 673–693. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12039
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!