An earlier version of this article was presented at a study group at Chatham House, London, on 7 September 2012. The author is grateful to all participants at that meeting, particularly Amrita Narlikar, Caroline Soper and Stephen Woolcock, for their comments. George Frynas, Gian Luca Gardini, David Levi-Faur, Johan Lindeque and an anonymous referee also offered valuable comments and suggestions.
Multinationals and NGOs amid a changing balance of power
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: Negotiating the rise of new powers
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 695–710, May 2013
How to Cite
McGUIRE, S. (2013), Multinationals and NGOs amid a changing balance of power. International Affairs, 89: 695–710. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12040
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!