China and the IMF: from mimicry towards pragmatic international institutional pluralism
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 895–910, July 2013
How to Cite
FERDINAND, P. and WANG, J. (2013), China and the IMF: from mimicry towards pragmatic international institutional pluralism. International Affairs, 89: 895–910. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12050
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!