For comments on earlier drafts I would like to thank Herman Schwartz and audiences at Academia Sinica, Guangxi Academy of Social Sciences, US Pacific Command Headquarters and Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, as well as anonymous reviewers, though the views expressed are my own.
Beyond win–win: rethinking China's international relationships in an era of economic uncertainty
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 911–928, July 2013
How to Cite
WOMACK, B. (2013), Beyond win–win: rethinking China's international relationships in an era of economic uncertainty. International Affairs, 89: 911–928. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12051
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!