Pakistan's foreign and security policies after the 2013 general election: the judge, the politician and the military
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 987–1001, July 2013
How to Cite
GRARE, F. (2013), Pakistan's foreign and security policies after the 2013 general election: the judge, the politician and the military. International Affairs, 89: 987–1001. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12055
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!