The author would like to acknowledge the valuable input and support of Wyn Q. Bowen, Lucy Jones and Matthew Moran. The research leading to the article has received funding from the People Programme (Marie Curie Actions) of the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) under REA grant agreement no. 298226. The views expressed in the article are the author's personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of the European Commission.
A European contribution to non-proliferation? The EU WMD Strategy at ten
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1143–1159, September 2013
How to Cite
KIENZLE, B. (2013), A European contribution to non-proliferation? The EU WMD Strategy at ten. International Affairs, 89: 1143–1159. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12064
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!