I am grateful to Anand Menon for his helpful comments on an earlier draft.
The intimate dance of diplomacy: in praise of practice
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2013 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1459–1467, November 2013
How to Cite
GOULD-DAVIES, N. (2013), The intimate dance of diplomacy: in praise of practice. International Affairs, 89: 1459–1467. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12084
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!