The views expressed are the author's alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of the US Government, the US Department of Defense or the US Army. The author is indebted to several anonymous interview subjects at US Army Europe, US European Command, the UK Ministry of Defence and NATO's Allied Land Command, as well as Ian R. Button for his invaluable research assistance.
Maintaining transatlantic strategic, operational and tactical interoperability in an era of austerity
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. International Affairs © 2014 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 583–600, May 2014
How to Cite
DENI, J. R. (2014), Maintaining transatlantic strategic, operational and tactical interoperability in an era of austerity. International Affairs, 90: 583–600. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12128
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!