This article is the outcome of consultations undertaken by the authors within the framework of an Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Seminar Series award on ‘NATO after Afghanistan’ (Project Grant ES/J022063/1). That funding is gratefully acknowledged, as is the expenditure of time and effort by the many participants in these seminars over the period November 2012–May 2014.
Repairing NATO's motors
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2014 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 773–793, July 2014
How to Cite
WEBBER, M., HALLAMS, E. and SMITH, M. A. (2014), Repairing NATO's motors. International Affairs, 90: 773–793. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12140
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!