I would like to thank Professor Dan Brockington (University of Manchester), Dr Bram Büscher (Institute of Social Studies, The Hague), Dr Andy Newsham (School of Oriental and African Studies, London), Jasper Humphreys (King's College London) and an anonymous reviewer for their very helpful comments on previous drafts.
Waging a war to save biodiversity: the rise of militarized conservation
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2014 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 819–834, July 2014
How to Cite
DUFFY, R. (2014), Waging a war to save biodiversity: the rise of militarized conservation. International Affairs, 90: 819–834. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12142
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!