The authors are grateful for comments from Jane Boulden, Tatiana Carayannis, Thierry Tardy and anonymous reviewers; and for research assistance from Marc Danneberg.
The UN and the African Union in Mali and beyond: a shotgun wedding?
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2014 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 889–905, July 2014
How to Cite
WEISS, T. G. and WELZ, M. (2014), The UN and the African Union in Mali and beyond: a shotgun wedding?. International Affairs, 90: 889–905. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12146
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!