Research for this article was supported by a SOAR Award from the Elliott School of International Affairs at the George Washington University.
After Westgate: opportunities and challenges in the war against Al-Shabaab
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2014 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 907–923, July 2014
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, P. D. (2014), After Westgate: opportunities and challenges in the war against Al-Shabaab. International Affairs, 90: 907–923. doi: 10.1111/1468-2346.12147
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!