Intrinsically Worthless Objects as Media of Exchange: Experimental Evidence*
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
International Economic Review
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 637–673, August 2002
How to Cite
Duffy, J. and Ochs, J. (2002), Intrinsically Worthless Objects as Media of Exchange: Experimental Evidence. International Economic Review, 43: 637–673. doi: 10.1111/1468-2354.t01-1-00030
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!