Social security reforms in China: issues and prospects
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 73–85, April 2003
How to Cite
Leung, J. C.B. (2003), Social security reforms in China: issues and prospects. International Journal of Social Welfare, 12: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/1468-2397.t01-1-00246
- Issue online: 8 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication August 29, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!