The author gratefully acknowledges the insightful feedback received from Neil Brenner, Jamie Peck, İbrahim Gündoğdu and three IJURR reviewers on the earlier versions of this article. The usual disclaimers apply.
Continuity and Change in Public Policy: Redistribution, Exclusion and State Rescaling in Turkey
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1123–1146, July 2013
How to Cite
Bayirbağ, M. K. (2013), Continuity and Change in Public Policy: Redistribution, Exclusion and State Rescaling in Turkey. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1123–1146. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12000
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!