The author would like to thank the IJURR referees for their constructive comments, which improved the presentation of this paper. This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (NRF-2011-330-B00209).
Fracturing Hegemony: Regionalism and State Rescaling in South Korea, 1961–71
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1147–1167, July 2013
How to Cite
Gimm, D.-W. (2013), Fracturing Hegemony: Regionalism and State Rescaling in South Korea, 1961–71. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1147–1167. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12002
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2011-330-B00209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!