Some of the main arguments in this article build on the fieldwork that Dr Cenk Saracoglu and I carried out in 2010 thanks to the financial support provided by MIREKOC (the Migration Research Centre at Koc University, Istanbul).
The Regime of Informality in Neoliberal Times in Turkey: The Case of the Kadifekale Urban Transformation Project
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 689–714, March 2013
How to Cite
Demirtas-Milz, N. (2013), The Regime of Informality in Neoliberal Times in Turkey: The Case of the Kadifekale Urban Transformation Project. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 689–714. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12005
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- MIREKOC (the Migration Research Centre at Koc University, Istanbul)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!