I would like to thank members of Lilac for their insightful comments on my ideas as I have developed this article and their comments on various drafts. I would also like to thank the anonymous IJURR referees for their useful and insightful comments, and the charity Unltd who provided strategic funding under their ‘Higher Education Dare to be Different’ programme to enable me to devote time to building Lilac.
Towards an Agenda for Post-carbon Cities: Lessons from Lilac, the UK's First Ecological, Affordable Cohousing Community
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1654–1674, September 2013
How to Cite
Chatterton, P. (2013), Towards an Agenda for Post-carbon Cities: Lessons from Lilac, the UK's First Ecological, Affordable Cohousing Community. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1654–1674. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12009
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- charity Unltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!