At various stages of writing, the promptings of Geraldine Pratt, Juanita Sundberg, David Featherstone, Ananya Roy, Jim Glassman and Deborah Heard were extremely useful. I cannot repay the generosity of Ahmedabad's Baoris. The insights of the anonymous IJURR reviewers were very helpful, and I gratefully acknowledge the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Politics in the Informalizing Metropolis: Displacement, Resettlement and Unstable Negotiations in Uncivil Ahmedabad
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
How to Cite
Johnston, C. (2013), Politics in the Informalizing Metropolis: Displacement, Resettlement and Unstable Negotiations in Uncivil Ahmedabad. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12010
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!