The authors would like to thank Patricia McCarney and Richard Stren for early comments on the article. We are indebted to the anonymous reviewers of the journal for their very constructive feedback.
Decentralization is Dead, Long Live Decentralization! Capital City Reform and Political Rights in Kampala, Uganda
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2201–2216, November 2014
How to Cite
Gore, C. D. and Muwanga, N. K. (2014), Decentralization is Dead, Long Live Decentralization! Capital City Reform and Political Rights in Kampala, Uganda. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 2201–2216. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12012
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!