Views expressed in this section are independent and do not represent the opinion of the editors.
Leslie J. Bank 2011: Home Spaces, Street Styles: Contesting Power and Identity in a South African City. London: Pluto Press.
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 359–360, January 2013
How to Cite
Myers, G. (2013), Leslie J. Bank 2011: Home Spaces, Street Styles: Contesting Power and Identity in a South African City. London: Pluto Press. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 359–360. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12013_6
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!