Views expressed in this section are independent and do not represent the opinion of the editors.
Ligaya Lindio-McGovern and Isidor Wallimann (eds.) 2009: Globalization and Third World Women: Exploitation, Coping and Resistance. Farnham and Burlington: Ashgate.
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 360–362, January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M. (2013), Ligaya Lindio-McGovern and Isidor Wallimann (eds.) 2009: Globalization and Third World Women: Exploitation, Coping and Resistance. Farnham and Burlington: Ashgate. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 360–362. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12013_7
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!