Douglas Young , Patricia Burke Wood and Roger Keil (eds.) 2011: In-Between-Infrastructure: Urban Connectivity in an Age of Vulnerability. Kelowna, BC: Praxis (e)Press.
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 822–823, March 2013
How to Cite
Hesse, M. (2013), Douglas Young , Patricia Burke Wood and Roger Keil (eds.) 2011: In-Between-Infrastructure: Urban Connectivity in an Age of Vulnerability. Kelowna, BC: Praxis (e)Press. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 822–823. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12016_5
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!