The first author gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Trudeau Foundation. Both authors also acknowledge the help and constructive criticism provided by Oscar A. Alfonso and Gerardo Ardila Calderon, both of whom made this collaborative endeavor possible.
Urban Segregation and Metropolitics in Latin America: The Case of Bogotá, Colombia
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1319–1343, July 2014
How to Cite
Thibert, J. and Osorio, G. A. (2014), Urban Segregation and Metropolitics in Latin America: The Case of Bogotá, Colombia. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1319–1343. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12021
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Trudeau Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!