Thanks to Greig Charnock, Paul Chatterton, Stuart Shields, Guido Starosta and five anonymous IJURR referees for very helpful comments on earlier drafts. Any mistakes are of course my own. A version of this article was presented at the 2010 annual conference of the Society of Latin American Studies, Bristol, UK. I acknowledge the financial support of the Economic and Social Research Council in funding much of the research presented here. Many thanks also to Ioanna Tantanasi and Nicholas Scarle for creating the map — again, I am solely responsible for any flaws in its accuracy.
The Violence of Abstract Space: Contested Regional Developments in Southern Mexico
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 516–538, March 2014
How to Cite
Wilson, J. (2014), The Violence of Abstract Space: Contested Regional Developments in Southern Mexico. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 516–538. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12023
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!