The author thanks Reşat Kasaba, Arda İbikoğlu, Katherine Beckett, Elif Akçalı, Ayfer Bartu Candan, Barış Büyükokutan, Ceren Özselçuk and the three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their valuable comments and criticisms. Funding for this research has generously been provided by the Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies.
Law, Property and Ambiguity: The Uses and Abuses of Legal Ambiguity in Remaking Istanbul's Informal Settlements
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 609–627, March 2014
How to Cite
Kuyucu, T. (2014), Law, Property and Ambiguity: The Uses and Abuses of Legal Ambiguity in Remaking Istanbul's Informal Settlements. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 609–627. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12026
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!