Adriana Kemp and Dan Rabinowitz provided me with valuable guidance during the research I undertook for this article while a PhD student in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Tel Aviv University. I also thank the three IJURR reviewers for their very helpful comments.
Relating a City's History and Geography with Bourdieu: One Hundred Years of Spatial Distinction in Tel Aviv
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1344–1362, July 2014
How to Cite
Marom, N. (2014), Relating a City's History and Geography with Bourdieu: One Hundred Years of Spatial Distinction in Tel Aviv. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1344–1362. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12027
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!