I would like to sincerely thank Ananya Roy, Jeremiah Bohr, Jesse Ribot, Ashwini Chhatre, and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their invaluable feedback on earlier drafts. All shortcomings remain my own. This research was supported by an American Institute of Indian Studies Dissertation Research Fellowship and a National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant (#727308).
Paying for Pipes, Claiming Citizenship: Political Agency and Water Reforms at the Urban Periphery
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 590–608, March 2014
How to Cite
Ranganathan, M. (2014), Paying for Pipes, Claiming Citizenship: Political Agency and Water Reforms at the Urban Periphery. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 590–608. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12028
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- an American Institute of Indian Studies Dissertation Research Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant. Grant Number: 727308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!