I would like to sincerely thank Ananya Roy, Jeremiah Bohr, Jesse Ribot, Ashwini Chhatre, and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their invaluable feedback on earlier drafts. All shortcomings remain my own. This research was supported by an American Institute of Indian Studies Dissertation Research Fellowship and a National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant (#727308).
Paying for Pipes, Claiming Citizenship: Political Agency and Water Reforms at the Urban Periphery
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 590–608, March 2014
How to Cite
Ranganathan, M. (2014), Paying for Pipes, Claiming Citizenship: Political Agency and Water Reforms at the Urban Periphery. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 590–608. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12028
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- an American Institute of Indian Studies Dissertation Research Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant. Grant Number: 727308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!