I owe great thanks to Guy Baeten and Karl-Johan Lundquist. A huge thanks also goes to Giovanni Bettini, Roya Hakimnia, Magnus Helgesen, Erik Jönsson and Andreas Malm, and the CEL-group at the Department of Human Geography in Lund as well as the IJURR reviewers, for valuable critique, suggestions and support at various stages of writing. My sincerest thoughts go to my dear friend and colleague Alicia Bauza van Slingerlandt (RIP) who contributed with feedback and inspiration.
Urban Responses to The Economic Crisis: Confirmation of Urban Policies as Crisis Management in Malmö
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 285–301, January 2014
How to Cite
Holgersen, S. (2014), Urban Responses to The Economic Crisis: Confirmation of Urban Policies as Crisis Management in Malmö. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 285–301. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12029
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!