This research was supported within the 7th European Community Framework Programme (FP7-PEOPLE-PIRSES-GA-2012-318944) by a Marie Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme Fellowship entitled ‘CONTESTED_CITIES: Contested Spatialities of Urban Neoliberalism, Dialogues between Emerging Spaces of Citizenship in Europe and Latin America’. Additionally, this research received financial support from a research initiative financed by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Banco Santander entitled ‘CIUDAD NEOLIBER_AL: Urban Politics in Spain and Latin America (2011–2012)’. The authors are also grateful for the support by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN: RYC-2010-06177 and BES-2008-008944) and the General Direction of Postgraduate Studies of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. We thank Rodrigo Hidalgo, Patricia Olivera and Ramón Espinar and three IJURR referees for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Gentrification in Spain and Latin America — a Critical Dialogue
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1234–1265, July 2014
How to Cite
Janoschka, M., Sequera, J. and Salinas, L. (2014), Gentrification in Spain and Latin America — a Critical Dialogue. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1234–1265. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12030
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Marie Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme Fellowship
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Banco Santander
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!