I am grateful for the research support provided by CORFO Innova ‘Fortalecimiento de las capacidades para hacer frente al cambio climático’ and CEDEUS Conicyt/Fondap/15110020.
Climate Change Adaptive Capacity in Santiago de Chile: Creating a Governance Regime for Sustainability Planning
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1916–1933, November 2013
How to Cite
Barton, J. R. (2013), Climate Change Adaptive Capacity in Santiago de Chile: Creating a Governance Regime for Sustainability Planning. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1916–1933. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12033
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!