My gratitude goes to Liliana Rubiano for her extremely valuable help as a research assistant and her compilation of background data and maps relating to climate change scenarios for Colombia and Bogotá.
Cities and Climate Change Challenges: Institutions, Policy Style and Adaptation Capacity in Bogotá
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1879–1901, November 2013
How to Cite
Lampis, A. (2013), Cities and Climate Change Challenges: Institutions, Policy Style and Adaptation Capacity in Bogotá. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1879–1901. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12034
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!